After a period of rest or reduced training there is a natural loss of muscle tissue and stamina. Muscle-Care stimulates the production of muscle tissue. A good building upof the muscles is produced by optimising training and nutrition. The best results are therefore obtained by combining Muscle-Care with a balanced training regime. Muscle-Care supports not only the production of muscles but also improves the transport of energy and oxygen to the muscles.
When is Muscle-Care used?
- After long periods of rest
- In the final stage of rehabilitation
- In young stallions, as preparation for inspections
- In sport horses to optimise performance
- Young horses with little muscle mass